It's Tuesday night. 6:09 pm.
It's dark, and I'm ready to head home and throw the leftover meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and butternut and squash spanakopita in the oven for dinner.
I was up at 3 am with the full moon. It was amazingly beautiful, but not great for the zzz's.
The day seemed a bit hazy as a result of lack of sleep, but I made it this far. Down to the home stretch!
I'm mentioning the above because tonight's entry is simple.
Week 6 is coming to an end, and it's time to reflect where my attention has been over the past week.
Perhaps take a few minutes to answer these questions for yourself (or check out the activities for the past few days, then answer them):
1. What were three concepts or facts that I learned about my goals this week?
- I don't have to work hard for the changes I want to take place.
- It's important to have clarity about my goals and dreams.
- I'm not alone in this journey of expansion; we all are reaching for more.
2. What surprised me in my research?
- There were lots of online articles about how snowbirds prepare for the winter
- I gained a new friend in the process.
3. How did I feel about my goals as I went through this process of discovery?
- I felt curious, and open to new ideas.
4. How do I feel about my goals/dreams after placing more attention on them?
- I am refreshed. In addition to being inspired about the direction of my life course, I am renewed with a sense of optimism that can seem lacking when doubt creeps in.
5. What actions do I now feel inspired to take?
- I am ready to set 1-year goals far more clearly.
- I am also ready to outline a clear remote position proposal, aware of pitfalls to avoid when away from my teammates.
6. Have my goals changed? If so, how?
- My goals have become more clear, and I have become more confident in the unknown components of my dreams.
7. What did I learn about myself in this research?
- I am enjoying meeting like-minded individuals along the way.
- It feels exciting to connect with new people, and learn from their experiences.
- I am confident in using my communication skills to add harmony to my relationships.
- I deeply appreciate the kindness of others who share their wisdom, and allow me the freedom to learn as I take my own path.
After week 5 of adding clarity to my intentions, and then this past week of placing my attention in new ways on those intentions, I'm ready to see how manifestations begin to take shape in real time.
But for now, I'll stay present and head home to enjoy a nice hot meal in the company of my loving husband!!