It's the end of week 2, and time to reflect on the insights of the past week.
The focus of the past 7 days: Energy management.
The bright notes: feeling optimistic again about my future, having uplifting relationships that add energy to my life, experiencing a sense of connectedness through my body as I regularly practiced yoga, and enjoying some additional quiet time to reflect on my ideas
The challenges: letting go of doubt, of fear that my dreams might not manifest as quickly as I'd like them to... and allowing other people to be who they are (and remembering they do not have control over my destiny)
The expectations that have resulted from these new insights: more personal satisfaction in all endeavors, more trust in the decisions I make, and a more open heart to authentically take action in any capacity
It's this bright vision of looking forward that has really caught my eye.
I've been reminded again at how often we get caught up in looking at the world around us, and only reacting to what we are currently experiencing.
However, I know that the present we are experiencing is simply a result of past thoughts and actions.
I know I have the power in this moment to look into my future, imagine what I'd like to be, do and have.
I also know I have the power to train my focus to be in that space of possibility, to focus on the feeling of alignment, and to trust that there are many cooperative components working beyond my scope of perception to make my ideas a reality.
- Appreciate more of what I have right now
- Revel in the moments I feel good
- Make vision boards, and look at pictures that represent what I want to create
- Don't sweat the small stuff
- Take more quiet time to imagine
- Listen to my emotional guidance throughout the day
- Celebrate when I have made a decision that elicits good feelings, and great results
- Notice the things around me that are flowing easily, and
- Continue this course to hone in my ability to focus.
These are just a few of the simple things I can do to not only stay in balance more throughout each day, but it will help remove any fear or doubt that could hinder my dreams coming true.
As a result of this past week, looking at what areas of my life are in and out of balance, I know that I have already generated new ideas of possibility. And my vision board (including the three images above) reflects some of these:
- peacefulness of living by the water
- freedom in traveling often
- excitement in new adventures
- serenity in creating beautiful homes for myself and others
- purpose behind my actions
- joy in taking care of myself with yoga, relaxation, and writing
- bliss in snuggling with my dog
- innovation in creating new foods, cocktails, and events
- balance in strength and flexibility
These are just a few of the many ways I am open to possibility for my future.
What's in store for you?
How can your own internal balance, your focused alignment with who you really are, awaken your unlimited potential?